Title: Payroll Manager
Company Name: FIP Group
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
- Great company culture – warm and inclusive
- We work hard every day to create raving fans!
- Career stability and progression
FIP Group has an opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join a high performing team in a full-time position. About Us
FIP Group – We are the go-to supplier of people solutions! Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor-made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
100% Australian owned, FIP Group have employees across more than 45+ sites. This role will have you based in Brisbane HQ supporting a national organisation of over 100 staff and 2000 onsite employees. About the role
Due to increased company market growth, FIP Group has an opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join a high performing team in a full-time position.
This is a very busy role supporting the business and working with employees across various Australian locations and awards. Ideally you will be experienced with high volume payroll processing, where experience working within the labour hire industry is highly desirable (though not mandatory). Responsibilities:
- Provide effective leadership, through mentoring, motivation, and empowerment to build team capability and culture
- Lead and deliver process improvement initiatives to streamline and improve performance and customer experience
- Research, analyse and investigate difficult and/or complex cases and provide expert advice to team members in resolving these matters
- Provide authoritative subject matter expertise, advice and query support to management and staff in relation to pay related policy and services
- Ensure appropriate systems are in place to maintain data integrity and security of payroll information
- Respond to internal and external audit inquiries as well as responding to legislative compliance requirements and requests
- Serve as a point of contact between internal and external stakeholders on all payroll inquiries
- Management and oversight of the end of financial year processes
- Demonstrated people management experience in a payroll function
- Experience managing a payroll function of 1000+ FTE
- Extensive knowledge of payroll legislation and compliance
- Experience in the end to end payroll function including month end processes and reconciliations
- Extensive payroll systems experience
- Strong experience working across different types of industrial instruments including Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and commitment to the provision of high-quality services while working in a flexible and collaborative manner
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of, and ability to interpret relevant taxation, superannuation, records management, and industrial legislation
Please Note: Australian Citizen/Permanent Residents only as a Police Clearance Check will be required. Benefits
We offer an enjoyable work environment, where you will work with experienced experts in the industry, who are passionate about what they do.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Social corporate events
- Additional leave day for your birthday
- Health fund discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Rewards and recognition
- Training and development
For more information about FIP Group visit our website: www.fipgroup.com.au
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?