Title: Payroll Manager
Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park, macquariepark
Employment Status: Full Time
This industry leading company based in Macquarie Park, (with parking available onsite) is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager who can be at the forefront of their business and lead the payroll team. This business is passionate about what they do and embrace new approaches to work and learning.
As the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for a leading the payroll functions with a team of 6.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and ensuring wages are processed in line with multiple awards and assisting with processing when required.
- Overseeing and monitoring payroll related projects
- Manage all month and year end reconciliation, journals, reporting and statutory returns required
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and stakeholders.
Set up policies and processes in related to payroll.
- Monitoring the performance of the payroll system and coordinating updates and ongoing maintenance and improvements as required
- Work closely with the HR team to prepare and implement pay awards and salary increases
- Ensuring that final pay is submitted within the timelines of the business.
- Ensures the accurate calculation, payment and reconciliation of employee entitlements, PAYG tax, superannuation contributions, and termination payments; validates payroll system calculations.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
How to Apply
- Outstanding understanding of large payroll & time and attendance systems
- Experience in a number of large payroll projects
- Strong leadership & stakeholder management skills and have the ability to mentor and support staff.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in respect of PAYG, FBT, payroll tax and EEO principles is essential.
- Sound understanding of Industrial Award/Enterprise Agreements, organisation's payroll system and salary grades.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Please click Apply now to submit your CV and a consultant will be in touch shortly.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?