Title: Payroll Manager
Company Name: Moriah College
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, bondijunction
Employment Status: Part Time
We are seeking a professional, motivated, and experienced individual to join our People & Growth team as part-time Payroll Manager working Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. You will jointly manage a complex end to end payroll of over 400 employee’s across a number of entities.
Experience/knowledge is required in the following areas:
- At least 5 years’ experience managing payroll in a multi-award / agreement environment (200 + employees)
- Sound knowledge of all legislative requirements in respect of PAYG, Superannuation, Salary Packaging and Workers Compensation
- Experience with Sage Micropay and ConnX systems highly desirable
- Experience in payroll reporting
- A thorough understanding and ability to interpret Awards, Payroll Legislation and Enterprise Agreements
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders and third-party vendors.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy skills including advanced Excel
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong reliability, confidentiality, and integrity in work ethic
An empathy with the ethos of our Modern Orthodox Jewish Day School is essential. All appointments will be based on merit selection. Any offer of employment will be subject to background checks and child protection screening.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa. Please indicate the full-time equivalent annual salary expectations excluding Superannuation.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for an Employment Application Form. The completed Application Form together with a letter of application, CV and two referees should be forwarded to [email protected]
No agencies please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of payroll experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?