Title: Payroll Manager
Company Name: West Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our client, a leader in their industry, is currently seeking an experienced hands-on Payroll Manager who is looking to utilise their previous staff leadership skills in this hands-on role. You will be working within a high-volume environment and a supportive culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and motivating a small team of payroll officers
- Preparing weekly and fortnightly payroll payments
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Payroll reconciliation and month-end reporting
- Calculating PAYG, tax and superannuation
- Interpreting various EBAs and awards
- Prepare and process Workers Compensation reports
- Complete statutory reporting for Workcover, ATO & ABS
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- A proven track record in the area of payroll processing
- Previous staff leadership
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner with multiple departments
- Proactive attitude and passion for process improvement
- Ability to work in a structured and customer-focused environment
To apply online, please email your resume to Kate Cvetanoska by clicking on the link below.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.