Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: BlueCross Community & Residential Services
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, hawthorneast
Employment Status: Full Time
At BlueCross, we aspire to create ‘a new age of living’. Our proud and dedicated team strives to deliver this vision across our 34 residences located in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Reporting to Payroll Manager – we are looking for a Payroll Officer to join the Accounts department team. The role will be responsible for preparing payroll data within organisation timeframes and in accordance with relevant awards and legislation. This encompasses ensuring policies and standards are met and that customer service and teamwork are a key focus.
What’s in it for you:
- Extensive experience in a payroll role, preferably in a large multisite organisation.
- Previous experience in award interpretation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan & organise time and tasks to meet deadlines
Are you ready to join our team? If you’re ready to apply just hit “Apply Now” and follow the links.
- An opportunity to grow your career while contributing back to the community
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary package with staff benefits
- Career development pathways
- Employee discounts with many top Australian Brands
BlueCross are required to undergo pre-employment screening that includes a current Police Record Check.
The Australian Government has mandated that as of 1st May 2020 all residential aged care workers must be vaccinated against Influenza to protect residents.