Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: Cor Cordis
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Cor Cordis is one of Australia's largest and most trusted business advisory firms providing innovative Advisory, Restructuring & Turnaround and Insolvency solutions nationally through its offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
Cor Cordis is looking for a Payroll officer who will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate payment of the payroll for the Cor Cordis Group.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Production of accurate and timely end to end payroll using Elmo Payroll
- Preparation of Payroll reports as required by management
- Accurate maintenance of payroll database
- Leave management and reporting
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries in a timely manner
- Undertaking all administrative tasks related to the day-to-day payroll function
- Administrative support to HR Director
To be considered for this desirable position you will possess the following attributes:
- Strong payroll experience with 100+ employees
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven high levels of accuracy
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines without fail
- Strong knowledge of payroll procedures and controls
- Strong head for numbers to perform calculations
- Strong understanding of legislation, taxation and superannuation as they relate to payroll processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to proactively find solutions and efficiencies in processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- An understanding of and commitment to confidentiality
- A positive attitude and work ethic
Experience with Elmo Payroll would be desirable.
This is an opportunity to join a growing dynamic team with an open and friendly working environment.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
To apply please provide a cover letter and your current resume by 5pm on Friday 7 May 2021.
Please note that only candidates considered for interview will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a payroll officer?