Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: DFP Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer for an immediate start that would be able to jump in and hit the ground running. The initial role is short term position however there is possibility for extension for the right person.
As the Payroll Officer, your duties will include (but are not limited to);
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- End to end payroll processing using Ascender program
- Monthly payroll of government employees and contractors
- Maintaining employee files
- Answering general enquiries
- Overflow administrative duties
To be successful for the role you will have;
- Experience with Ascender program and Microsoft Office
- Experienced managing a corporate monthly payroll
- Strong customer service and ownership
- Great time management and attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate customer focused approach
This exciting role offers you a genuine opportunity to be an integral part of a professional and collaborative team.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply today by following the APPLY NOW links on this web page with your current MS Word resume .