Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park, macquariepark
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our client is a large, global business based in Macquarie Park looking for a payroll officer with strong oral and written communication skills and experience working on a high volume, weekly payroll. This role is an ongoing temp position, likely to become perm in the future.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Processing a weekly payroll of 1500
- Ensure accurate payment of wages, superannuation and government taxes
- Assist with the implementation of new processes.
- Manage any payroll related queries coming from staff to head office
- Processing, reconciling and clearing month end figures
- Calculate annual leave and sick leave provision
- Assist with payroll reporting, including year-end
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to develop their career. You should possess:
- High volume, end to end payroll processing experience
- Experience using a large ERP system
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Available to start immediately or within a 2 week notice period
Please apply through the link. Only applicants most closely matching the description above will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of payroll experience do you have?