Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
For this position we are on the lookout for a candidate with strong oral and written communication skills and experience with SAP Payroll.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Processing a weekly, fortnightly & monthly payroll through SAP
- Ensure accurate payment of wages, superannuation and government taxes
- Assist with the implementation of new processes.
- Manage any payroll related queries coming from staff to head office
- Processing, reconciling and clearing month end figures
- Calculate annual leave and sick leave provision
- Assist with payroll reporting, including year-end
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to develop their career. You should possess:
- SAP Payroll processing experience is desirable
- NZ Payroll processing experience is desirable
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Available to start immediately or within a 2 week notice period
Please apply through the link. Only applicants most closely matching the description above will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of payroll experience do you have?