Title: Payroll Officer - Health
Company Name: Miller Leith
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, eastmelbourne
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our client, a respected Health Services Provider, is seeking to bring on a number of Payroll Officers to support payroll services for a large and busy team.
You will enjoy working in a collaborative team based in East Melbourne, with access to public transport and parking right at the office's doorstep. You will either have strong payroll skills and be able to hit the ground running, or are seeking to further develop your payroll experience and be eager to learn.
Key responsibilities will include:
Key skill required:
- Provide administrative support to the payroll team including assisting the Senior Payroll Administrator where required
- Accurately calculate wages, terminations, leave entitlements and redundancies
- Interpreting and updating records in compliance with the award
- Identify any payroll related issues
- Assist with processing superannuation, PAYG and salary packaging
- Assist with filing and collating of documentation and data entry
- Prior experience processing payroll
- Tertiary education within a relevant field
- Strong systems knowledge with knowledge of Kronos and Chris21 highly desired
- Experience within the health industry preferred, but not essential
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Aptitude to learn new processes with ease and willingness to support a team
- Highly organised and ability to work in a busy environment
Salary on offer is dependant on experience .
If you meet the above criteria please APPLY NOW, sending your resume to the attention of Candice Powell, Principal Consultant at Miller Leith. For a confidential discussion, please call Candice Powell on 0412 340 846.