Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: Hudson - Business Support
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, northadelaide
Employment Status: Full Time
Are you an experienced payroll officer seeking an exciting opportunity to support a National payroll while educating the organisation on best practice.
In this role, you will be responsible for fortnightly payroll processing for staff who are spread nationally across several of the organisations divisions, as well as all associated functions including:
- Calculating, verifying and inputting of payroll data in time and attendance system
- Processing end to end payroll for approx. 400 employees
- Monthly statutory requirements
- Calculations of overtime, penalties, leave entitlements, allowances and deductions
- Monthly statutory requirements, including superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG withholding and clearing account reconciliations
- Point of contact for answering payroll queries and educating on best practice
- Assisting the Finance with EOM and EOFY preparation
- Manage the on-boarding of employees and maintaining electronic personnel files
- Providing Human Resource support to the Group People & Culture Manage
Ideally, your experience and skills will comprise:
- Previous experience in a similar end to end payroll environment will be essential.
- Sage Micropay or similar ERP experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated Australian award interpretation knowledge.
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build relationships and deliver outstanding customer service.
This organisation recognises that their people are their success. They are committed to providing their staff with further training and a supportive team environment, as well as an attractive salary and benefits package for the successful applicant.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.