Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: MindChamps Australia Pty. Limited
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, leichhardt
Employment Status: Full Time
MindChamps Early Learning (“MindChamps”) is the only childcare and pre-school globally to nurture children with the Champion Mindset, as researched by the renowned neuroscientist Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder FRS. It also nurtures children’s innate Learning and Creative Minds, empowering them to be the best that they can be. Our carefully designed curriculum is based on internationally validated research and aligns with the Australia Early Years Learning Framework.
MindChamps is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX:CNE) and operates 84 childcare centres internationally. In Australia, it currently operates 22 centres in Sydney and has an aggressive growth plan to build on its successes to date.
To support our growth plans in Australia, we have a busy and exciting position available for a detail oriented and ambitious Payroll Officer to join our Payroll Team.
Reporting to the Payroll Specialist, the Payroll Officer will provide support in delivering the fortnightly payroll and ensure that our approximately 500 staff across all our centres are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
As a Payroll Officer, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with Centre Directors and Area Managers to ensure accuracy of timesheets submitted for payroll processing
- Process end to end payroll and prepare necessary salary and costing reports
- Support the payroll team in managing the day- to- day administration of the payroll function including monitoring of the payroll inbox, maintaining the internal systems, information collation and reporting
- Maintain and update the HRIS and accounting databases including MYOB and SAP SuccessFactors and our current rostering system DEPUTY
- Preparing fortnightly, month-end and quarterly payroll reports
- Administrative support to current projects which includes transition to a new rostering system
- Generalist HR and payroll support to our local team in Australia and global team in Singapore as required
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years or more demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably in a high-volume environment
- A demonstrated ability to understand and comply with legal and statutory requirements and processes
- Experience with payroll systems MYOB is advantageous but not a limiting factor
- Good communication skills with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite; especially in Excel
- Preference will be given to applicants with a formal qualification in Payroll Management / Accounting or HR
Why work for MindChamps?
MindChamps is revolutionizing the Early Education sector around the world. Join us and we can offer you:
- Ample opportunities for personal & career development with a fast growing organisation
- Opportunity to work on and shape exciting ongoing HR and Payroll projects
- Strong brand recognition and a friendly supportive culture
If you are looking to develop your career in a global early childcare organisation, apply now!
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of payroll experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?