Title: Payroll Officer, Part-Time
Company Name: Perigon Group Pty Limited
Job Location: Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employment Status: Part Time
Payroll officer with national FMCG business going through exciting growth.
This is a very flexible role, offering part time hours.
As the Payroll Officer your key responsibilities will include;
- Processing weekly pays for several entities and compiling summaries for each site which includes validating multiple timesheets and other wage related documents
- You will also be required to distribute and manage all payslips, STP files, weekly and monthly costing reports to finance, and ongoing reports to site managers
- Preparing monthly pays for processing.
- Validating and entering to D-bit all leave forms, cash out forms, terminations.
- Updating WorkCover portal with payroll information.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies, calculations etc.
- Maintaining the inbox for all payroll queries
- Enter new employees, updating payroll information e.g. change of address, bank details, rate of pay.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures,
- Filing – electronic and physical documents, maintaining payroll records.
- Any ad hoc duties, as required to ensure completion of tasks by payroll.
The successful candidate will be an experienced payroll professional who has an intimate knowledge of enterprise agreements and awards.
You will be flexible and enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team.
Given the varied nature of the role you will need to think on your feet and be a natural problem solver. You will be a strong user of MS Excel and be happy to get into the details.
If you are looking for a flexible part-time role please call Sarah Kennedy or apply below; 07 3854 3801
/ [email protected]