Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: Perigon Group Pty Limited
Job Location: Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Great working culture and supportive team! This large and well known Australian organisation in the disability industry is seeking an experienced payroll officer to cover a busy period during an internal project around a merger. This company has new offices, plenty of parking, a great company ethos and opportunity for career growth. If you would like to work with a company that cares to make a difference in people's lives, this is the role for you! Starting off on a temporary basis, with potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
General duties/skills include but are not limited to:
• Processing fortnight and monthly payroll in Preceda. There are 1,700 staff across a payroll team of 5 staff. A strong working knowledge and understanding of contemporary pay and benefits trends, legislation, policy, processes and initiatives.
• Working knowledge of FBT tax-free benefits
• Strong eye for detail, Excellent numeracy
• Proven ability to effectively manage time and priorities
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Exchange/Outlook and basic skills in Word
• 4-5 years' experience as an effective pay and benefits administrator
• Experience using Preceda is ideal.
This role is to start immediately. Please hit 'Apply'