Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, newcastle
Employment Status: Part Time
A national cleaning company is seeking a highly experienced Payroll Officer to join our company.
- Preparation and processing of fortnightly pay-runs for 120 employees
- Interpreting and applying award conditions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Respond to staff wage and salary queries
- Review and input of new employee information
- Entitlement calculations, reconciliations and processing of termination payments
- Processing of Payroll Tax, PAYG and Superannuation contributions
- Support external accountants with month end payroll analysis, reports and budgets
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years' experience as a Payroll Officer, preferably in a large service sector business with a diversified workforce
- Experience in using payroll systems and electronic timesheets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, well skilled in MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of awards and interpretation and be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Ability to be well organised, prioritise work and time management
- Attention to detail, accuracy and strong problem-solving skills
This is an outstanding opportunity with flexible working hours and an attractive salary package on offer.
Please email your resume to Sarah Harkins by using the submit button below
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have as a payroll officer?Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?How many years of payroll experience do you have?