Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: Recruitment Vision
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
- Sydney CBD
- 6 month contract
- Potentially fulltime opportunity
Are you an experienced payroll officer looking to join a multinational organisation, then look no further.
Our client a multinational Facilities Management company is looking for an experienced payroll officer to join their team.
Due to an increased workload in our Shared Services team, Ventia have a 2 exciting new opportunities and are currently recruiting for Senior Payroll Administrators.
Based in a central location in Parramatta, reporting into the Payroll Manager, supporting the payroll specialist and working alongside payroll administrators, the Senior Payroll Administrators will be responsible for delivering end to end payroll functions including processing time attendance and payroll records.
- Managing and complying with payroll processes and adhering to legislative obligations to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all payrolls.
- Ongoing evaluation and conducting comprehensive audits of quality input and timely delivery of payroll to further improve time entry data and payroll accuracy.
- Reducing volume of payroll queries and tasks in payroll ticketing system.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the business stakeholders. Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in end to end payroll processing is essential. Sound knowledge and experience in the use of SAP payroll. Strong computer skills and experience in Microsoft and Internet applications. High level of attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and willingness to work additional hours to meet payroll deadlines and demand.
- As part of the recruitment process you will need to successfully complete an online Pre-employment Medical Assessment.
Ventia has an ongoing commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through our Elevated Reconciliation Action Plan. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To apply follow the links and send your resume and covering letter outlining your professional experience.
Phone Phil Jobson for any queries: 0437 812 359
Job No: 201263PJ