Title: Payroll Officer
Company Name: Sharp & Carter Brisbane Professional
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan,
Employment Status: Full Time
Sharp & Carter have partnered with a large client in the Brisbane southern suburbs to recruit a temporary Payroll Officer to commence immediately for a long-term assignment. Reporting to the Payroll Leader, you will be responsible for processing payroll for a large workforce.
- Manage the processing of the weekly payroll cycles of an employee base of both salary and award employees;
- Provide advice through accurate award and EBA interpretation;
- Manage varying complex payroll calculations in relation to terminations, redundancies, entitlements and deductions, and completing necessary compliance documentation;
- Monitoring of practices and processes in payroll to ensure they comply with all statutory requirements and industrial awards.
Skills and Experience
- Experience processing payroll in a large organisation of both salary and award employees;
- Prior experience interpreting EBA and awards and offering accurate information to the organisation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues;
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment;
- SAP experience advantageous.
This organisation is currently experiencing a busy period and are seeking the talents of a Payroll Officer to assist their payroll function. They are a friendly and support payroll team who encourage high-performance, engagement and collaboration.How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of accounting support positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you are feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346[email protected]