Title: Payroll Specialist (Contract)
Company Name: MyHorizon Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor, bankstown
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Immediate start role paying 170 staff fortnightly and 100 staff monthly using ADP Payforce.
- Immediate start for an experienced ADP Payforce Payroll Specialist.
- High profile employer in the Bankstown area.
- $55-$60 per hour plus superannuation, parking onsite.
This $50 million ASX listed organisation has developed and patented an innovative new product which has application across a broad range of commercial and industrial enterprises.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your primary role is to manage end to end payroll, paying 270 staff. The responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation, review and processing fortnightly and monthly payroll runs, for 270 staff using ADP Payforce.
- Managing the payment runs and distributing payslips.
- Coordinating superannuation and PAYG payments.
- Managing payroll enquiries and resolving issues.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- end to end payroll experience.
- experience using ADP Payforce or similar.
- strong people skills.
In return for your skills and experience, our client is offering:
How to apply
- a salary of $55-$60 per hour plus superannuation.
- on-site parking.
We move quickly to shortlist, so don't delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Lee on 02 8765 9700.