Title: Payroll Support
Company Name: HealthSource
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland,
Employment Status: Full Time
Who are we?
HealthSource NZ is one of the country’s largest health shared services organisations and supports the Northern Region’s DHBs by providing finance, procurement, supply chain, data and payroll services. As an independent organisation, we partner seamlessly with the District Health Boards, ensuring that critical services and products are available to hospitals with minimum fuss and with maximum efficiency. We have an opportunity for a Permanent Payroll Officer to join our Payroll team.
About the role
You will play a vital role in providing inventory services to all customers both external and internal, that will be responsive, efficient and timely.
Your responsiblilities will include but are not limited to:
• Fortnightly payroll processing
• Contractor payment processing
• Run special pays
• Responding to pay queries
• Other duties as required
To enable you to hit the ground running we are looking for someone who is adept and equipped with:
• A proven background of working across the whole payroll function with a sound knowledge of NZ payroll legislation;
• Experience working on electronic timesheet, payroll and accounting systems;
• A sound base of accounting and transaction processing experience;
• Computer literate with working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel;
• Able to communicate clearly, both verbal and written;
• Excellent attention to detail;
If you have the necessary skills, qualifications and enthusiasm for this role, please submit your application including a C.V. and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
This role is located at Penrose- Connect
All applications will be responded to electronically