Title: Plant Accountant
Company Name: Top Cut Foods
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast, ormeau
Employment Status: Full Time
Top Cut Foods is one of Australia’s leading meat suppliers, with locations in QLD, NSW, WA, SA and VIC. An opening has now become available for an experienced full-time Plant Accountant, located in the head office in Ormeau, Gold Coast.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and working closely with the Plant Manager, this role will suit an individual who has an understanding of the meat industry, or has previously worked in the FMCG industry.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Experienced cost accountant with CPA
- Experience in and demonstrated knowledge of computerized accounting systems
- A proven track record in a similar role in complex FMCG business
- Manage and provide financial leadership to support finance activities for the site
- Ability to identify variances and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Complete month end work orders, inventory counts and ledger reconciliations
- Implement process changes that streamline information flows
- Assist in preparation of factory operational budget/forecasts
- Fantastic time management and prioritization skills
- High quality interpersonal skills (written and verbal to communicate and consult with people across different levels of the organization
- Advanced spreadsheet and data manipulation skills
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Experience working on a manufacturing or operations based environment
- Great location between the Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Onsite parking
- Staff discounts for Top Cut products
If this sounds like you, click 'Apply Now.'
Due to the expected number of applicants, only those successful in securing an interview will be contacted. Therefore we thank all applicants in advance.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?