Title: Preceda Payroll Officer - Perm/Temp/Contract Roles - Immediate Start
Company Name: Payroll Specialists
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
We are keen to hear from Preceda Payroll Officers who might be interested in Perm/ Contract / Temp roles. We have multiple positions varying from Junior/Senior Payroll Officers to Payroll Analyst available across Sydney - Sydney CBD, Northern Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs, etc.
Preceda is essential and ideally you will also have payroll end to end processing experience. You will need to have good communication skills, with an ability to engage and get on with customers and colleagues alike.
Expert system skills using Preceda is required!
WE WANT YOU TO BE:
- Be managed and mentored into a fantastic payroll career
- Work in a Friendly and rewarding work environment with like minded people! HAVE FUN AT WORK
- Highly convenient location - close to all public transport, Onsite parking also available
- Strong on end to end Payroll Processing using Preceda.
- Experienced at processing weekly, fortnightly, monthly payroll, including the processing of salary changes, deductions, bonus payments, PAYG and superannuation within a high volume fast paced environment!
- Be able to provide assistance to all staff with payroll and superannuation matters, including professionally the handling questions and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Comply with relevant legislation and regulations - Australian payroll expert!
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports on leave, employee and salary data to the Payroll/ HR Manager
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills
- Be highly confident, and have the ability to take ownership and drive the payroll forward into the future!!!
You must not only be a payroll expert but be career focused, have strong initiative and have a professional outlook and enjoy working as part of a team.
Get in touch with TAPS Recruitment by applying below or contact us directly:
Contact : Smitha Praveen
Email : [email protected]