Title: Principal Finance Officer
Company Name: Synergy Placements
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
- 2 month contract with possible extensions at sole discretion of client
- Government Organisation
- Brisbane CBD Location
Our client seeking to engage a Principal Finance Officer for the Delivery Centre team within Information Technology Partners, to join a program of work within one of our partner agencies. Mandatory Requirements:
CA or CPA Australia Role Duties:
Max Rate on Offer - $90.67 per day inc super or + GST.
- Analyse data and provide financial reports and guidance to the team
- The ability to interpret data and apply accountancy practices
- Provide competent advice to ITP and Investment on financial management.
- Assist with end of financial year and budget planning processes.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of accounting policies, procedures and standards which impact on the duties of the position.
- Demonstrate commitment to contemporary standards of ethical practice, a safe workplace, equity and diversity.
**Candidates requesting to be submitted at a higher rate will not be considered unfortunately** Click Apply or send your resume to [email protected] Submissions close 12:00PM on Wednesday, 5 May 2021