Title: Processing Officer
Company Name: Hays Policy & Strategy
Job Location: Blue Mountains & Central West
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Processing Officer role for a Government Organisation Located in Orange. Immediate start, contract role.
Your new company
NSW Government Organisation in Orange is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer.
About the role:
- Supporting the Finance and Operations Division
- Processing Transactions
- Adhere to Service Agreement timeframes
- Record Management, including filing and storage of documents (digitally and physically)
- Assist Customers with queries
- Dealing with a variety on Internal and External Stakeholders
- 7 hrs per day/ 5 days per week
- Immediate Start
- Temporary Assignment until 30/4/21
What you need to succeed:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong Communicator (written and Verbal)
- Ability to escalate issues and take ownership of their role
- Ability to prioritise the work load accordingly
- Timeliness and Accuracy
- SAP experience desirable
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia
- Australian Citizen as this is a Government role.
If this role is of interest, please forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
or call now for a confidential discussion.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508