Title: Procurement and Contract Management Business Partner
Company Name: Northern Sydney Local Health District
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches, stleonards
Employment Status: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 4
Remuneration: $2448.63 - $2929.64 per week
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ228715
What you'll be doing The Business Partner is responsible for the provision of business management and performance analysis functions for the Procurement & Contract Management Office, including the provision and oversight of finance and business management, accounting, performance monitoring and support for service planning.
The position acts as business partner, in providing highly specialised complex analysis and interpretation of data to evaluate performance of the private providers under PPP contracts with Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) and to facilitate the strategic and financial management of broader contracts for NSLHD.
The position will provide expert financial and data analysis that is essential to developing the HealthShare NSW Service Agreement for Royal North Shore Hospital Soft Financial Management Services
Candidates will need to meet the following:
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE values of our organisation, Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business or Commerce and/or meet the requirements for membership of a recognised Australian professional accounting body; or equivalent experience, or a combination of study and work experience.
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, mine large scale data collections and prepare written reports and presentations. High level skills and experience with using a Financial Management Information System such as Oracle and exceptional levels or proficiency In Excel and other MS office software.
- Demonstrated experience in business analytics and accounting, with highly developed knowledge and experience relating to health funding, economic, organisational and political issues combined with the ability to identify financial management or performance issues and to make practical recommendations to manage them.
- Demonstrated experience in a Business Partner role with the requirement to analyse and report on complex services delivered under one or more third party contracts.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills including the ability to conduct complex negotiations, coupled with a consultative approach to problem solving and strategy development, with experience in negotiating budget levels within the context of limited resources and increasing demands on the service.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills including experience with complex report writing, business case development, and drafting correspondence and briefings appropriate for internal and external distribution.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Megan York on [email protected] or 02 9926 4104
Applications Close: 14 May, 2021