Title: Procurement Specialist
Company Name: Tecside Group
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, munster
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
TECSIDE Group provide innovative and cost effective recruitment services for clients across multiple industry sectors, sourcing staff from our national and international offices. With branch locations across Australia, UK, Dubai and South East Asia, TECSIDE Group provides an end-to-end staffing and consulting capability that sets us apart from our competitors.
Tecside is currently seeking a highly experienced Procurement Specialist working with one of Australia's most successful building supply and mining companies.
This role is to be based in Munster on a casual contract with the expectation of transitioning to permanent.
- Procurement of Gas and Electricity
- International purchasing of raw materials
- Managing client and supplier contracts
- Tender negotiations
- Report management to key stakeholders
- Support procurement management team
- 5-10 years of procurement specialist experience
- Must have experience in international raw material purchasing
- Contract management experience
- Previous experience managing tenders
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Strong I.T and Systems experience including Microsoft Office suite
- Industry experience is highly desirable
- 2 Recent and check-able references
If you meet the above requirements, the right attitude and commitment, Tecside wants to hear from you. APPLY NOW or contact Daniel Jones on 0437 188 197 for a confidential discussion.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.