Title: Property Accountant
Company Name: CBRE
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, sydney
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
6 month Fixed Term Contract
Premier client portfolio
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Prepare monthly reporting packs including balance sheet reconciliation, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries
- Present monthly financial results to the client
- Prepare outgoing reconciliations on a monthly & annual basis
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasts when required
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Recent completion of CPA or CA qualifications or progress towards completion
- Strong work experience as a Property Accountant
- Excellent communication skills and possess a genuine commitment to customer service
- Time management and organisational skills and an ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of property accounting software as well as advanced Excel skills
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.