Title: Rebates Coordinator
Company Name: Sharp & Carter South East Melbourne
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a successful multinational in the manufacturing industry. With a global presence, this business has a long established reputation for integrity and professionalism. They boast a high performance culture which rewards success with excellent career opportunities, and offer staff a fun and flexible work environment with an attractive range of benefits. An opportunity has arisen for a Rebates Coordinator to join their team.
Sitting in the finance team and reporting to the CFO, as the Rebates Coordinator, your role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Managing the rebates process
- Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of rebates including accruals and settlement
- SAP system and analysis and process improvement
- Claims and rebates weekly reporting
- Investigate variances and respond to enquiries
- Support the wider finance team with further duties
- Month end close including reporting and analysis
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the FC and CFO.
- Proven ability in a similar role with a focus on rebates
- Previous experience utilizing SAP essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to discuss problems with clients and determine solutions
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and organize work priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to confidently work autonomously
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Fun dynamic team environment
- Working from home full time until September/October where they will move into a new office.
- Flexible working arrangements will be offered long term
- Full time, permanent job opportunity
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Candace Page on 0418 630 526 or [email protected]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?