Title: Reconciliation Officer
Company Name: GTE Employment Services
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, thomastown
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client based in Thomastown is currently looking to appoint a Reconciliation Officer to reconciliate all of the cash receipting from the on the road sales team.
About the role:
- A strong and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Make collection calls for past due amounts.
- Send payment email reminders as required.
- maintain an accurate debtors / customer master database.
- Prepare monthly reports as required for both customers and management.
- Processing of all cash receipting functions.
- Reconcile all receipts with the bank statement.
- Communicate with sales reps and delivery drivers.
- Other duties as required.
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent.
- High level of oral and written communication.
- Strong computer literacy
- High level of organisation skills.
- High level of problem-solving skills..
- Previous experience in the Smallgoods Industry is an advantage;
- Ability to start immediately an advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your resume to [email protected] or simply click the Apply button below: