Title: Regulatory Accountant
Company Name: Warwick Credit Union
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Toowoomba & Darling Downs, warwick
Employment Status: Full Time
Warwick Credit Union is a community-owned Credit Union that supports local towns and communities in achieving their goals and building a sound financial future.Warwick Credit Union's branch network spans across Warwick, Killarney, Allora, Inglewood, Dalby and Gympie.
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting/commerce
- Relevant accounting experience of financial analysis and reporting
- Organisational abilities demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Sound problem solving skills
- Competency in computer based accounting systems
Tasks & responsibilities
To assist the CFO in the timely and accurate provision of financial information.
Performance and progress in the following areas will be the priorities for this position:
- Timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Timely completion of the required statutory returns allocated to the position.
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of various monthly and annual reports allocated to the position such as Branch, Management and Board reports.
- Ensure the reports prepared and systems responsible for comply with prudential standards, relevant accounting standards and relevant legislation.
- Prepare accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly APRA returns in a timely manner.
- Treasury Management with liaison with CFO.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?Have you completed a qualification in accounting?