Title: Regulatory Analyst
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
- Melbourne CBD location
- Work for a growing and busy team!
- High performance, solution-orientated team
We are seeking a commercial leader with demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and interpret financial and operational information for presentation to stakeholders, having regard to risk, external regulatory requirements and the wider commercial context of the business operation.
- Regulatory reporting and analysis
- Providing advice to business representatives regarding compliance and regulatory matters
- Analyse and provide updates and advice on changes in the regulatory environment
- Assist in the development of business submissions to changes in guidelines, rules and codes
- Assist in the development of project proposals and business cases
- Reviewing and managing business frameworks, policies and procedures
- Conduct research on key regulatory developments and issues within Australia and internationally and provide these findings to the Regulation Management Team.
- Provide advice on general economic and regulatory related matters
The ideal candidate will have the following required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree involving major study in economics, accounting, business administration, or other field directly relevant to electric and gas utility regulation. In rare situations, an individual without the requisite degree may qualify by demonstrating knowledge and abilities equivalent to the degree that have been attained through a combination of work experience and education.
- Three years of experience performing professional level research and analysis with an institution primarily engaged in regulatory matters or energy utility business operations.
- A working knowledge of rules, processes, utility regulation, and utility consumer issues is required.
- Excellence in analysis and the ability to communicate technical issues in an understandable and persuasive way are needed.
If you're interested please send your CV in word format via the link below