Title: Risk Analyst
Company Name: Robert Walters
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
National Engineering Consultancy Group require an experienced Risk Professional for ongoing contract work. You will have flexible working hours and be part of a great team based culture.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, Risk & Compliance you will be responsible for Project related Risk work and development of the organisations Risk function.
- Working with Project Managers to manage risks and embed the processes that drive successful risk management.
- Liaising with Project Teams to review and update their risk registers and controls.
- Coordinate meetings and briefings with key stakeholders and decision makers to oversee the embedment, maintenance and enhancement of risk governance and controls frameworks.
- Update residual risk rating and work with Projects to flag risks with inadequate controls.
- Provide subject matter expertise to monitoring and managing risk registers.
- Assist the business in assessing and advising enhancements to their risk controls environment.
- Monitor current practices, systems, methods and implement appropriate improvements and changes where necessary.
- Liaise with and advise executive management in matters of governance, risk and compliance as well as escalate matters of concern to senior management when required.
- Minimum 5 years risk experience and a degree in a related field, business, commerce, finance
- Previous experience with corporate governance and risk is essential.
- Previous Engineering or Resources sector experience is desirable.
- Large international organisational experience preferred.
- Recent and hands on Risk experience essential.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.