Title: Risk Assurance | Internal Audit ($120K)
Company Name: Actuate Recruitment Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Actuate Recruitment is pleased to present this new and exclusive opportunity to the Sydney market.
This successful business has identified the Risk Assurance / Internal Audit team as the entry point for high performers to enter the business, build a network and foundation and position themselves for leadership roles in the future.
Joining an inclusive and passionate team, you will have the luxury of a work-life balance, work with great people in a flat structure with a focus on output and performance.
To assist with completion of Audit Planning, Fieldwork and Reporting to deliver the Annual Audit Plan for this top listed Group. The Team’s purpose is to partner with the business to provide insights, advice and assessment of key controls to achieve the Group’s objectives and enable informed decision making.
- Building relationships with the wider Business and developing industry knowledge.
- Assisting with all elements of risk assurance / internal audit from planning to completion.
- Documenting process walkthroughs to allow independent review and understanding.
- Helping to identify of key risks, controls and insights within processes and documenting these in the Risk and Control Matrix.
- Contributing to writing of audit reports.
- Assisting to enhance the Work Health and Safety (WHS), Compliance and Risk culture.
Industry Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified or Part-Qualified CA, CPA, CIA, Lean or Six Sigma, Engineering, Cyber or Information Security Qualifications
- Prior work experience at Big 4 accounting firm, property & construction or financial services desirable
- Experience in process improvement, internal audit, risk management or external audit (3+ years)
- Confident using Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio) and GRC solutions (e.g. BWise)
- Experience in establishing CAATs/Continuous Control Monitoring and the use of data analytics in audits (desirable, not essential)
- Experience auditing WHS, Data Privacy and/or Cyber Security frameworks, policies & procedures and controls (desirable, not essential)