Title: Risk & Compliance Officer
Company Name: Quinn Allan
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
About the Company
Quinn Allan is partnering with a reputable professional services firm with a national presence and an excellent workplace culture seeking a Risk & Compliance Officer to join the team in a newly created position on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Position
Reporting into the Head of Risk & Compliance, this will be a key appointment to the team with the primary mandate being to provide assistance to the Head of Risk & Compliance in developing, implementing and continuously improving the firm's risk management framework.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in the implementation of systems, policies and procedures to minimise risk.
- Be the key liaison with external auditors, client representatives and internal stakeholders regarding documentation, compliance and ongoing review of information and processes.
- Assist the Head of Risk & Compliance in ensuring compliance across the organisation with regard to internal policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the firm has adequate systems and processes to maintain compliance with applicable privacy legislation and to ensure total confidentiality in respect of client information.
- Conduct appropriate audits to ensure adherence to risk controls and standards.
You will have strong interpersonal skills coupled with exemplary written and verbal communication skills. You will either come have an in-house risk & compliance background or a big 4 / mid-tier chartered audit background. You will possess a strong understanding of the ISO:31000 Risk Management framework and its practical application, and knowledge of ISO27005 would be regarded as advantageous. How to Apply
Please click 'Apply' to submit your resume online or contact Daniel McGuire at [email protected]
to arrange a confidential discussion.