Title: SAP Financial Systems Analyst
Company Name: Calleo
Job Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, ACT,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our Federal Government Client is seeking motivated SAP experts to assist with maintenance the integrity of the finance systems and tools together with their interfaces in relation to information technology governance, processes, and improvements.
The role will be lead systems analyst, identify gaps, risks, user requirements development, testing and training; the role will also provide input into planning and decision-making processes to assist management in delivering business objectives. The role will provide support on day to day activities within the Finance Systems Team.
This role is required to have extensive experience of the financial systems environment, business processes, system functionality, communication, and project management.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to manage complex financial system improvement projects through to completion, including coordination of statement of requirements, user acceptance testing, documentation, training, communication, change management together with business area as well as information technology and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to lead complex or ill-defined problems in an often-ambiguous environment through to effective resolution. Having expert knowledge of SAP system to quickly identify and resolve financial systems generated problems for various SAP modules. Especially the AA, PS, Ariba, Hybris, BPC, SAC, general human resource, and business warehouse.
- Establish work priorities to enable delivery of high quality and timely outcomes consistent with the role accountabilities. Assesses the risk and opportunity of identified strategies, options and actions. Includes consideration of value-added future impact on outcomes
- Build and lead a high performing team, establishing work priorities to enable delivery of high quality and timely outcomes. Demonstrated experience leading teams including fostering an environment that encourages new ideas, knowledge transfer, and provides coaching and support for the development of emerging skills.
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or finance or relevant work experience in a financial environment. Additional IT qualifications desirable.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided.
Alternately, contact either Raj on 0422 375 690 or [email protected]
, and Bianca on 0401 663 886 and [email protected]
For more opportunities please visit our LinkedIn and Website