Title: Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager - Business Services & Tax
Company Name: Kona & Co.
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Manage your own client portfolio. Work on niche clients. Delegate, review & mentor junior staff. Lead client tax planning meetings.
- Work from home 2- 3 days per week
- Dedicated internal training seminars
- Full autonomy with clients including leading tax planning meetings
Our client is a mid-sized practice with over 60 staff. They provide services that go beyond mere tax compliance. They also won the ‘Firm of the Year’ award several years in a row!
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Accountant that is ready to take the next step into a Supervisor or Assistant Manager position.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing your own client portfolio from start to finish
- Handling queries from clients via phone and email
- Conduct client meetings including tax planning meetings
- Managing workflow, delegating and reviewing work to Intermediate and Junior Accountants
- Mentoring Intermediate and Junior Accountants
- 5+ years' experience in Australian public practice
- CA or CPA qualified
- Experience in managing your own client portfolio
- Strong technical skills and tax knowledge
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Work directly with clients and be involved with providing advice and strategies (not just tax compliance)
- Very supportive management team
- Mentoring and training for more senior positions within the company
- Regular internal and external training
- Flexible hours and work from home 2 or 3 days per week
- Paid CA/CPA annual membership fees
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can call Priscila Crawford on 0423 148 916 for a confidential chat.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Please give me a call, as not all of our positions are advertised.
All communication will be strictly confidential
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?