Title: Senior Accountant
Company Name: Debbie Dreaver HR
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gladstone & Central QLD, gladstone
Employment Status: Full Time
About the business
This full-service Gladstone Accounting firm have been helping individual and small business clients with their taxation and accounting needs for more than 20 years.
The small team are a mix of qualified and experienced Accountants and bookkeepers who pride themselves on delivering value to clients.
Together with their partner firm, clients also have access to an expert financial advice team to support their lifestyle and financial goals.
About the role
As the Senior managing Accountant, you will quickly become a trusted business partner assisting clients with:
- preparation of tax returns, financial statements & other regulatory/client reports
- tax planning
- complex matters research
…while growing the business through innovative initiatives to achieve:
- increased client base
- referrals to other products
- increased brand awareness
- continuous improvement
As a team member you will enjoy:
Selection Criteria Experience:
- a high degree of autonomy
- a friendly culture
- profit sharing & study assistance
- a healthy Christmas-break
- easy parking
- relocation package considered
- 5+ years' experience in Australian public practice
- business Development (desirable)
- Handisoft / Handitax (preferred)
- team leadership
Demonstrated ability and desire to:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CA or CPA - completion or near completion
- Registered Tax Agent (or willingness to obtain)
- identify new client/industry prospects
- grow and nurture new & existing client relationships
If you’d like to explore this exciting role further, apply by 07th April
with your Resume and a Suitability Statement addressing the Selection Criteria above.
Applications and confidential enquiries - contact Debbie Dreaver, Principal of Debbie Dreaver HR.
E: [email protected]
M: 0427 738 649
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years of taxation experience do you have?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?