Title: Senior Accountant
Company Name: Extrastaff Parramatta
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Close to public transport
Our client, an Accounting, Taxation, and Company Audits firm, has clearly outlined its Mission, Vision, and the Values under which it conducts business with a view to providing excellent client service and creating an environment that allows a culture of learning and development for all of its people.
The Senior is responsible for the management, development and administration of a portfolio of clients and handling special work as required. This involves maintaining a good level of service to clients, producing a quality product/service and meeting client deadlines.
Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the client's business operations, needs and expectations, and show an awareness of these factors
• Displays a good understanding of different business structures such as companies, trusts, partnerships.
• Displays the ability to research and summarise complex matters, including providing Manager/Associate with key points
• Performs all compliance and value-adding work as required to a quality standard, effectively delegating work to more junior staff as appropriate
• Ability to provide constructive feedback to clients.
• Identifies and develops existing and potential business opportunities with client base.
• Ability to supervise more than one member of staff at a time.
• Others as required
Minimum of 7 years experience
• Completion of undergraduate studies in Accounting
• Commencement of CA or CPA Program (or equivalent)
• Thorough understanding of client's business operations and commercial systems
• Shows proficiency in technical matters and refers complex issues to appropriate staff
Experience of using Handisoft would be advantageous
If you have the skills and experience required for this role please Apply Now'.
****Please note only successful applicants will be contacted****