Title: Senior Accountant
Company Name: Monica Clare Recruitment
Job Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Employment Status: Part Time
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join this boutique firm based in Charlestown. This firm has been established for over 30 years and has a well-established client base. They offer accounting, tax compliance and tax planning services to their clients and have well-established systems and processes established.
As a Senior Accountant, this role will see you complete both compliance obligations and tax planning for a well-established and approachable client base. The role is positioned with a team consisting of a Partner, 2 Senior Accountants, an Intermediate Accountant and a Bookkeeper/Trainee. Ideally, you will have the following background and skills:
In return you will receive the following:
- CA qualification is preferred (or close to completion)
- 5 years’ experience in an accounting firm undertaking tax compliance, annual accounts and tax planning is preferred
- Be confident working with clients directly
- A flexible working environment with the option to work from part of the time
- Start and finish times can be flexible
- Working with an approachable client base
- Working with a Partner who will give you both support and autonomy in your role
- An attractive salary is on offer
Please submit your application by following the links below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please reach out to Deanna on 0455 045 988
or email to [email protected].
I am available outside of business hours if more convenient.