Title: Senior Accountant
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, parramatta
Employment Status: Full Time
Specialist in Tax Advice, Structure Options, and Financial Strategies.
Experience in working in Chartered Accounting Practices is essential.
This distinctly entrepreneurial firm is looking for an extraordinary, dynamic senior accountant that is passionate about solving client taxation challenges and advising on structure and financial options.
- Be experienced in all aspects of Accounting Business Services and Taxation matters
- Be a skilled communicator, encouraging honest, open, and authentic interaction.
- Be at ease with researching client requirements and finding solutions.
- Enjoy building a referrals network to create new prospects and clients.
- Have high attention to detail, high work ethics and enjoy completing projects on time
- Contribute to expanding a dynamic, optimistic culture.
- Enjoy serving prospects and clients who have been highly educated in property strategies.
- Have excellent diagnostic skills, high client service levels, and see solutions to complex client problems.
- Be outcome-driven, pro-active, and resilient. Self-motivated to find solutions to accounting and wealth-building challenges.
- Consistently deliver extraordinary value.
- Embrace the business vision and help to grow opportunities.
- Help SME’s solve their tax challenges and resolve ATO requirements on time.
- Enjoy serving prospects and clients who have been highly educated in Property, Investing, and Asset Protection.
- Attractive salary and incentives.
- Competence in Handitax and Handiledger, MYOB & Xero.
- Strong knowledge of tax legislation
- Be able to handle a high volume of clients
- Experienced in preparing
- EOFY Financial Statements
- Company tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Trust & Partnership tax returns
- BAS returns
- Inter-entity reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience in complex tax matters an advantage
- Ability to handle a workload to meet deadlines
- Enjoy adding new accounting, tax and investment services to clients existing requirements
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, focused on growth and help to solve client taxation challenges, advise on structure options; deliver timely responses and stunning results.
You will be rewarded for your commitment with an attractive salary, benefits, and incentive bonuses as the practice grows. Please apply by providing your resume, advising what your strengths are and why you think this role is right for you.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?How many years of taxation experience do you have?