Title: Senior Accountant | Public Practice Accounting Firm
Company Name: MW Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast,
Employment Status: Full Time
Award winning modern cloud-based firm
$75,000 - $85 000 + superannuation ( neg)
Highly supportive, modern positive culture
- Rare opportunity for one of the Gold Coasts leading accounting firms with a highly supportive culture and a focus on advisory you can enjoy a long and fruitful career here.
- This role would suit a senior accountant that is looking to progress to manager and beyond. This is a friendly work hard play hard environment that is never dull!
- There is a real team spirit vibe here and you’ll be among professional accountants that provide an exceptional service to clients and also care about their community.
- They’re not afraid to have some fun from time to time also! Team building days out are always unusual and fun and they also support local charities.
- This firm is at the forefront and cutting edge of the accounting industry and has won awards to this effect. If you want to grow into the best accountant you can be, this is the right firm for you because they hire future leaders.
To be considered you will need to be:
- Someone who really enjoys client contact and forging lasting relationships
- CA/CPA/IPA Qualified ( or working towards)
- Experienced with over 4 to 6 years in an Australian Accounting Firm
- Fully across all entities and at the advisory level ( or still honing these skills )
- A team player that can also work autonomously and take initiative
- An ideas person and not afraid to share them and speak up
- Seeking a long-term opportunity
- Fully across XERO Software
Benefits include but not limited to;
- Serious career progression
- Regular Technical Training and Soft Skill training
- 5 weeks annual leave after a set period
- Employee Assistance Programs where needed
- Casual Dress Days
- Financial Assistance with Memberships Fees
- A Beautiful location
- Fun days out – quite a variety!
- Being part of a team that gives back to the community
- Access to undercover parking ( sometimes shared)
- A big fuss on your birthday !
- Celebrations for work anniversaries, EOFY and Christmas etc..
The successful applicant will absolutely be on a pathway to success, this firm wants you to succeed and run their modern exciting firm in a way that ensures you do attain this. You will enjoy going to work and being at the forefront of your chosen profession among likeminded accounting experts.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply apply directly with your CV to [email protected] or follow the links through seek
Thank You, Honor Kettles, senior public practice accounting specialist consultant on (07) 3009 6400 direct line OR 0422 407 483.
In Summary – We are here for YOU
You have absolutely everything to gain by applying to this role, working in this firm will without doubt propel your career to the next level, you will be supported from day one and be working on a very diverse client base in a modern cloud based environment.
We are highly experienced, professional public practice recruitment specialists and your career is our job, so we really look forward to receiving your application.