Title: Senior Accountant - Public Practice
Company Name: MW Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – PUBLIC PRACTICE
EXCELLENT BENEFITS & ONGOING TRAINING
SERIOUSLY PROGESS YOUR CAREER HERE
- A leading CBD based mid-tier firm part of national association is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their private business family advisory team.
- The firm’s reputation is built on the excellent service they provide to clients which is reliable, practical, commercial and thorough.
- They fully support career progression at all staff levels within a positive and friendly work environment.
You will join the firm’s business advisory team as a Senior Accountant.
Some of your duties will include:
- Preparation & review of accounts, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns
- Assisting with tax and accounting information
- Preparing journals and various reports
- Assisting with budgeting and final reporting
- Supervising graduate staff in your team
- Liaising with clients and building strong relationships
A suitable candidate will possess the following:
- 3-4 + years experience in a large Australian Accounting Firm
- CA/CPA qualifications or on final subjects
- Ability to take jobs from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to grow and develop in the firm
- Experience with MYOB and XERO
- Top Training and support from the partners
- CBD location – close to public transport, shops & cafes
- Reputable mid- tier firm part of national association
- Monthly drinks & social club
- Family activities in July & December
- Lunch provided by the firm every Thursday
- And so much more!
HOW TO APPLY
Simply call me directly or apply with your CV to [email protected] or follow the links through seek.
Thank You, Honor Kettles, senior public practice accounting specialist consultant on (07) 3009 6400 OR 0422407483.
AT MW RECRUITMENT
YOUR CAREER IS OUR JOB