Title: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - PUBLIC PRACTICE
Company Name: Wasply
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire,
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a highly regarded chartered accounting firm. The firm provides a full range of accounting and financial services, all of which are all performed inhouse with the businesses strong focus on delivering the highest quality results for their clients. The firm employs roughly 70 people and have won awards on their forward thinking and dynamic culture.
An Intermediate Accountant and Senior Accountant has become available due to the substantial growth the business is experiencing.
They have a long-standing portfolio of clients ranging from SME‘s to larger groups and companies. Over the past 12 months, this business has seen a huge spike in new business so this role has been created to aid with their growth. In the role, you will have a direct reporting line to the firm's Partners in this ‘open-door’ environment and will be responsible for manage an existing client base, mentor a team of junior accountants and accounting support staff.
On offer in an entirely negotiable package based on experience, however, will range anywhere from $60,000 to $100,000 + super, potentially more for the right person ticking all the boxes.
The key areas of focus will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Tax Returns for a range of clients across various sectors – Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies, Groups, SMSF’s
- Liaising with & providing accurately & timely advice to clients on a range of business matters
- Providing technical advice on various tax issues including division 7A and capital gains tax
- Providing strategies to clients in relation to budgeting, tax planning & cash flow planning
The business is looking for a modern-day accountant. The organisation is focused on steering away from the traditional stereotype of an accountant that just sits in front of a computer punching in numbers for hours and hours. They want someone who is very proactive when it comes to dealing with clients. If you are someone who places huge importance on accuracy combined with strong ethics then this is the company for you.
The business is ultimately looking for someone with 4-7+ years of public practice experience however would consider. CA or CPA quals or currently studying them are highly desirable.
This is the perfect opportunity for a high end intermediate looking to progress into a senior level role.
If you fill the above criteria click apply or phone Scott directly on 07 3062 9484 for a private and confidential discussion. Otherwise, visit us at www.wasply.com.au to view other roles that could be of interest.
- 4+ years of Accounting experience in public practices
- CA/CPA quals
- Relevant degree qualifications
- Experience utilising a variety of accounting software programs
- Exceptional presentation skills and a high level of commercial acumen
- Good communicator
My details for a confidential discussion, feel free to call, text or email me any time –
Mobile: 0403252630 Email: scott.lehmann(at)wasply.com.au