Title: Senior Accountant/Supervisor
Company Name: Roberts & Morrow
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Tamworth & North West NSW, narrabri
Employment Status: Full Time
Roberts & Morrow is one of the largest regional accounting Firms in NSW. We are a reputable, privately owned, growing Firm employing over 140 staff with 14 Partners. We provide a range of accounting, financial and IT services with offices across NSW and QLD.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our team within our Business Services in our Narrabri office. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a growing Firm. We are looking to appoint either a Senior Accountant or Supervisor in the role depending on the level of experience of the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- All facets of accounting, taxation and business advisory services to clients
- Coaching, mentoring and inspiring members in the team to help them grow and succeed
- Responsible for overall performance of the team including meeting relevant KPIs
- Ensuring all work is delivered by the team to a high standard and all client expectations are met
- Assist Partners in managing client relationships and provide high level technical and advisory advice
- Assist Partners with the implementation and promotion of the strategic goals of the Firm
- Actively support the Workflow Coordinator to direct team workflow to ensure timely and accurate completion of jobs
- Identify opportunities for improvement of systems, frameworks, processes and change initiatives
Our ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in relevant accounting, business or commerce discipline.
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years post degree experience, preferably within an Australian Chartered Firm environment
- Understanding of, and experience with management accounting systems and development of management reports
- Experience in the development and maintenance of budgets for a medium sized enterprise
- A willingness to coach and engage a team to support career progression and deliver the best outcomes
Why work with us?
At Roberts & Morrow, people are at the core of our business. Staff have access to flexible working arrangements, exclusive staff benefits, health and wellbeing allowance and education support.
Our values of Integrity, Pride, Diversity, Teamwork and Energy guide our daily operations and we are always excited to hear from individuals who can live into our values each day.
If this sounds like your next role, please send through a Cover Letter and CV via Seek.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?What's your expected annual base salary?