Title: Senior Accounts/Administration Officer
Company Name: Townsville Cranes
Job Location: Northern QLD
Employment Status: Full Time
Qualifications & experience
- Advanced bookkeeping and payroll experience (Reckon).
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully utilise initiative to undertake principal accountabilities and meet a range of potentially competing deadlines, with the capability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Highly developed inter-personal, negotiation and oral/written communication skills.
- Crane/construction industry experience preferred.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Up to date and accurate management accounts including lodgment of BAS and IAS for multiple entities.
- Set up new clients including financial investigations, compliance with company procedures with respect to the execution of terms of hire and credit applications.
- Invoicing and follow up outstanding debtors.
- Payroll and Enterprise Agreement compliance including STP, super streaming and Q Leave.
- Payroll tax returns and WorkCover returns lodged ontime.
- Renewal and reporting for various company licenses.
- Prepare and maintain administrative, HR and financial reports and records as per company procedures.
- Extensive knowledge and full compliance with company insurance policies, coordinate insurance claims and negotiate annual insurance renewals.
- Provide support to the General Manager and Managing Director as needed including EIO/tender processes and contract reviews.