Title: Senior Auditor
Company Name: Consult Recruitment Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, aucklandcbd
Employment Status: Full Time
Top 10 audit firm with a global presence seeking an experienced Senior Auditor/Senior in Charge to join their growing audit & assurance team in Central Auckland.
- Conducting various audit engagements with numerous engagement team members including planning, execution and scheduling staff
- Liaising with clients, execution of fieldwork and documentation of findings
- Assisting in the planning of client deliverables and acting as key contact point between the Client, Audit Partners and team of auditors
- Identification of findings and issues and assisting in the drafting of client reports;
- Addressing technical issues and assist in preparing technical papers
Culture and Environment
- 3-4+ years of external audit experience gained in a Big 4 or international mid-tier firm with exposure to clients of various sectors & industries.
- Ability to build excellent client relationships, with a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes.
- CA/CPA (or equivalent) or almost qualified.
- Past experience in using CaseWare would be ideal
This firm prides on the strong collaborative culture and supportive Partners who believe in an open door policy and can offer a positive work environment.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for somebody who would like to continue their External Audit experience in a top tier firm that believes in work-life balance and positive and inclusive work culture.
Kiwis completing their OEs and planning to return home to NZ post Covid are encouraged to apply.
To discuss this role (and other opportunities within the External Audit and Professional services market), please get in touch for a confidential discussion:Harry Dev Singhe: [email protected]m: 0204 048 48 24