Title: Senior Bookkeeper / Accounts Officer
Company Name: Adelaide Innovative Landscaping
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide, glynde
Employment Status: Full Time
AIL is an established landscape construction company who's been operating for over 15 years in Adelaide's commercial construction sector and has delivered outstanding results in some of Adelaide's most high profile landscape projects.
We're seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join our close-knit team to collaborate and manage the financial elements of our projects and company administration.
This role offers an immediate start and will enable the successful applicant to work autonomously on various duties which include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Paying bills and invoicing clients
- Debtor management to ensure minimal overdue accounts
- Banking and reconciliation
- Balancing of monthly statements
- Preparing and lodging BAS
- Project specific reporting
- Liaising with external accountant
- Plant & equipment asset management
- General administration duties
- Assistant to construction manager for various project specific duties
- Very light marketing duties
Advantages of the position include:
- Flexible full time working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Working from home option available once established in role
- Strategic involvement in project management
- Single office with free parking on site
- Laid back, friendly work environment
- Next door to Menz chocolate factory!
- Thorough knowledge of Xero accounting system
- Minimal 5 years demonstrated experience in the role
- Cert IV or diploma in accounting or better
- Construction industry experience is not essential but highly regarded
- Proficient in Microsoft office (mainly)
- Diligence with excellent attention to detail
If you think you're the right person for the job, submit your resume to Michael via [email protected] [link removed].
Read Before Apply
Do you have experience using Xero?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?