Title: Senior Bookkeeper
Company Name: Key Administration Solutions
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs, croydon
Employment Status: Full Time
Key Admin is a progressive company offering a wide range of services from admin support, bookkeeping and BAS through to project delivery for financial and operational software upgrades. We have a strong focus on systems, and offer a full finance department service to some of our clients. We are currently looking for an additional full time Senior Bookkeeper - someone who is dedicated, career driven and takes pride in producing accurate work. Our working environment is fast paced and fun and a good sense of humour is a must!
Please provide a covering letter with your resume which outlines why you think you would suit this position.
Qualifications & experience
- Solid understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow,
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your own skills, and to mentor and train others.
- A proactive, diligent approach with strong initiative and 'think outside the box' problem-solving skills! You will need to be agile and able to switch between clients and tasks easily,
- Excellent verbal & written English and strong interpersonal skills,
- Proficient IT skills in Office 365,
- Advanced MYOB and Xero experience required, with exposure to DEXT/Receipt Bank desirable,
- At least 5 years experience,
- A National Police check will be required upon commencement.
Tasks & responsibilities
- High level bookkeeping including month-end journals and accruals for a variety of clients,
- Manage and take ownership of the end to end bookkeeping functions and assist other team members where required,
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports for submission to external Accountants. Statutory reporting including BAS, GST, IAS, Payroll Tax, STP, Super and WorkCover,
- Payroll management,
- Managing AR and AP,
- Assist other team members with training and client on-boarding,
- Inventory management, job costing and WIP,
- Some travel to client sites will be required,
- Ensure adherence to internal compliance and systems.
- We offer competitive pay rates, flexibility in working hours and understand that there is a life outside of the office. The role offered is 5 days a week full time,
- Free parking, close to shops and a great cafe!
- Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants we will be unable to respond if you are unsuccessful this time, and wish you well on your job hunt.