Title: Senior Bookkeeper
Company Name: May Klye and Associates
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, cheltenham
Employment Status: Full Time
Established for over 10 years, May Klye & Associates is a renown Accounting and Tax Advisory practice located in Cheltenham and servicing clients across the South Eastern Suburbs.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration - this secure full-time position offers flexibility over your working hours and a competitive package of between $60,000 - $75,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
- Supportive environment - work within a passionate and close-knit team with an open management structure.
- Career development - enjoy regular and frequent opportunities for professional growth, with ongoing training and support.
- Diversity - You’ll be a highly regarded part of the team, servicing our clients’ bookkeeping needs. The diversity of the clients guarantees the role will always be interesting and challenging.
- On-site parking.
- Minimum Certificate IV Bookkeeping
- Minimum experience 8+ years in a bookkeeping role, preferably working within a bookkeeping firm;
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Office 365, MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks
- Experience using Pronto highly desirable
- Understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and accuracy
- Impeccable attention to detail an absolute must
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly
- Multitasker, reliable and committed to consistently meet deadlines
As our new Bookkeeper, you will bring your passion for bookkeeping and wealth of experience to our friendly team of professionals.
The successful candidate will live in close proximity to our office in Cheltenham area. We strongly encourage local candidates to apply for this rewarding role.
- General bookkeeping duties including reconciling bank accounts, loan accounts and other general ledger accounts.
- Processing sales and purchases.
- Processing payroll, STP, superannuation and leave entitlements
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reports
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- Preparing and lodgement of payroll tax returns
- Liaising directly with clients, accountants and ATO
- Being a source of knowledge and advice for clients
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have experience using QuickBooks?Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?