Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Company Name: Quinn Allan
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Western Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
About the Company
Join this Global multi $m turnover business as they continue to grow. They are a well known brand across Australia and supply logistics services to some of Australia's largest organisations. They have invested in innovation, new projects, acquisitions and that won't stop as they plan to be the market leader in the industry.
About the Position
Two exciting business partnering roles have been created to add value, gather insights and report findings to senior management to drive overall revenue. You will help to produce organisation wide budgets & forecasts for corporate & operational teams, across multiple sites/ regions.
- Provide reporting and analytics with commercial insights and commentary.
- Financial modelling and budgeting.
- Executive reporting, analytics and presentation to enable decision making.
- Development of operational and management reporting.
- Yearly budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- Monitoring and reporting of KPI performance.
- Actively be involved in the development of business cases.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships.
- Monthly reporting, analysis and recommendations to Senior Leaders; and process improvement.
You will have strong data analytical & excel skills and ideally work in the freight, logistics, transport or infrastructure industries. You'll also be CA/ CPA qualified having worked in a commercial finance role. How to Apply
Please click 'Apply' to submit your resume online or call Charlie Pearson on 03 8373 3403 for a confidential discussion.