Title: Senior Finance Officer - APS6
Company Name: Talent – SEEK Recruitment Agency of the Year | 7 Time Winner
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Due to growth our client requires a Senior Finance Officer to join their large federal team. This role will be working within the Chief Financial Officer - Finance Branch and reporting to an EL1 Assistant Director of Finance. This contract position will perform various activities within one or more of the core financial functions that may include, financial accounting, management accounting, finance business partnering, financial analytics and scheme finance.
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills (including VBA).
- Highly developed skills in data analysis and report development including experience in using data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau or SAS VA.
- Ability to interpret and transform data into presentable dashboards.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA qualified or IPA
- Experience in a Business Intelligence / Business Analytics role
- Experience in TM1
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in a Federal Government finance environment
- Experience in SAS coding
- Experience in SAS Visual Analytics
- Experience in SAP Financial System Administration
This role can be based in Melbourne CBD or Geelong. This is an APS6 level role with an initial contract until the 30th June 2021.
Please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712 or 0418 572 482 or email on [email protected]
Short listed candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, background checks will need to be cleared for offers to be valid.